Welcome Offer: 10% Off with Code SPARKLENOW10
Enjoy Interest-Free Payments with Affirm. Learn More
Create an Account
Pinch, Zoom, and Drag to Interact
Choose the product you're looking to gift and add any customizations to your Gift.
Click on the gift button on the product page and fill out the information then add product to cart as a Gift and finish your purchase
Recipient will see the surprise and choose to accept it or change it before shipping takes place
For everything we can help you, we are here ;)
No. Currently you can send to recipient in the same country of the store.
Currently, you may only buy one gift at a time.
Clarity, one of the “Four C’s,” measures a diamond’s naturally-occuring imperfections (also called ‘inclusions’ or ‘flaws.’). Per gemological standards, diamond clarities are categorized as Flawless (F), Internally Flawless (IF), Very Very Slightly included (VVS), Very Slightly included (VS) and Included (I). Under 10x magnification, Flawless diamonds do not show any inclusions. Higher-clarity diamonds are rarer and pricier. However, many types of inclusions are invisible even to the naked eye, not to mention they give natural diamonds their unique character. Verlas strikes a balance between clarity and price point which is why we offer hand-cut VS and SI clarity diamonds certified by IGI. You can always contact Verlas Concierge for a different diamond clarity on your favorite Verlas designs.
Very Slightly Included
VS diamonds appear flawless to the naked eye, although they have slight inclusions visible only through a microscope. They are an excellent value, touting extraordinary brilliance.
Many SI diamonds are “eye clean,” meaning they look just like VS diamonds to the naked eye, despite flaws you can see only through a microscope. Verlas Master Artisans select and hand-cut only the finest SI diamonds for the best value.
We only work with enduring, ethically-sourced precious metals of the purest quality. All Verlas jewelry is made from solid gold and platinum. We do not offer coated or filled jewelry. If classic is your style, gold may be your metal. If you’re active and fast-paced, platinum can go the distance.
Gold is an elegant, classic metal that is resistant to discoloration, and slightly shinier than platinum. To optimize quality and durability, we blend our gold with other metals in varying amounts expressed in karats (18K is richer in gold than 14K). You can choose between elegant, vibrant, and delicate 18K or the ever-popular and always lasting 14K.
Platinum is an exceptionally durable, bright white, hypoallergenic metal that’s 30 times rarer than gold. At 95% purity, Verlas platinum is the ideal canvas to make diamonds and intricate engravings pop to the fullest.
Find the Perfect Fit
Measure Your Finger
The most important step is accurately measuring the circumference of your finger. We recommend taking your measurement a few times throughout the day to accommodate for environmental changes that may affect your ring size.
Here’s how you can do that:
• Grab a piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
• Wrap it comfortably around your finger, marking where it overlaps.
• Then, find the length of the string or strip of paper in millimeters to find the circumference of your finger.
Find Your Size
Use your finger’s circumference to find your ring size on our sizing chart.
Get a Perfect Fit
If you’ve followed step 1 and 2, step 3 should be simple. Receive a ring that fits perfectly. And if it doesn’t, just reach out and we’ll be sure to find a solution.
Download our complete Ring Sizing PDF here
• Multiple selections of the same or different ‘Card Amounts’ do not combine to form a unique amount. Each selection will correspond to its unique code.
• A Verlas E-Gift Card can be emailed to the gift-recipient.
• All Verlas E-Gift Cards come with a validity of 1 year from the date of their purchase.
• The Verlas E-Gift Card is redeemable for any Verlas merchandise up to the prepaid value of the card.
• E-Gift Cards are stackable. This means that multiple E-Gift Cards can be redeemed at checkout.
• There is no tax charged upfront on the purchase of a Verlas E-Gift Card. However, tax applies to purchases made with the card, as with regular purchases.
• All Verlas E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be clubbed with a promo code.
• On merchandise bought using the Verlas Gift Card, refunds will be processed as Verlas Credit which comes with a 1 year validity.
• If you wish to purchase an E-Gift Card of a different ‘Card Amount’ or value, contact Verlas Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brass is an alloy made from Copper and Zinc and it has the ability to mimic the gleam of gold. Your Try-at-Home jewelry is made from brass because of the durability and versatility it comes with at a fraction of a cost. Since the alloy tends to tarnish over time, it is best to return your Verlas replicas within the 15- day window.
Cubic Zirconia (CZ) simulates the beauty of a diamond but differs drastically in its quality and value. Your Try-at-Home replica jewelry is made with CZ to mimic the beauty of real jewelry at a fraction of a cost so you can feel confident in knowing what your real Verlas jewelry will look like.