Things you must know:
Drop us a line at email@example.com for assistance with your return, repair, or exchange.
Our Studios work tirelessly to ensure that your Verlas jewelry is nothing short of perfection. If you’re not happy with your jewelry, bring it to our attention within 48 hours of receiving the package. If you changed your mind about your purchase, it’s no problem! Either way, just make sure your product has the tag on, in case you’re looking to return or exchange it for another item.
Requirements for returned jewelry:
Every return is processed for a standard inspection that requires 7 working days. All returned purchases must be in original condition (unworn, tagged, and unaltered with no missing parts) and accompanied by the original packaging, certificates, warranty documents, and instructions. Refunds are subject to standard inspection:
Enjoy complimentary resizing
We gladly accept one round of resizing within 30 days of delivering your jewelry, at no additional charge. Additional requests for ring resizing at any time are always welcome. Additional charges may apply for jewelry not covered by Verlas Care. Request Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
When you return items for refunds or exchanges, we require 7 business days to process your jewelry for a standard inspection.
- When returns are received in accordance with the requirements above, you should be all set to receive a confirmation on your refund upon successful inspection.
- You will be charged an additional $15 for missing certificates, or you can ship back the certificate using your preferred shipping carrier.
- For missing diamonds or broken clasps/chains/hooks, you will be responsible for the cost of the missing/broken parts. More information will be provided by Concierge at email@example.com based on your returned jewelry.
- You may be responsible for the cost of shipping the return, as stated in the policies below.
30-Day Returns (regular and non-engraved jewelry)
When you return your purchase at Verlas.com within the first thirty (30) days of receipt and in accordance with the requirements on returns, your Verlas return will be eligible for a full refund to the original mode of payment, so long as it's not engraved or a bespoke item (see relevant policies below). Shipping charges may apply as listed below:
- Credit/Debit Card: Refunds typically take 8-10 business days to reflect in your bank account. If it takes longer, please contact your bank for additional information or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affirm: We will approve Affirm to release you from all obligations to your loan. You may contact Affirm if you’re being charged a monthly payment even after our confirmation of a refund.
- Verlas Credit/Gift Cards: Returns are free the first time and refunds are made in Verlas Credit or Gift Card, as applicable, with original validity.
60-Day Returns (regular items and engraved jewelry)
When you return your purchase at Verlas.com after the first thirty (30) days of receipt but within sixty (60) days and in accordance with the requirements on returns, your Verlas return will be eligible for a refund in Verlas Credit. We will provide your Verlas Credit within three weeks of receiving your return. Shipping charges will apply as below:
- If the value of the item being returned is $750 & below, it is subject to $30 in shipping charges.
- If the value of the item being returned is greater than $750, it is subject to $45 in shipping charges.
- You will continue to make monthly payments towards your Affirm loan while you enjoy 100% Verlas Credit minus the cost of shipping, for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Verlas Credit/Gift Cards: Refunds will be made in Verlas Credit or Gift Card, as applicable, with original validity.
Note: Verlas does not accept requests for returns or exchanges after 60 days upon receipt of jewelry that is not covered by Verlas Care. Learn more about returning or upgrading your jewelry covered by Verlas Care here.
All warranty purchases are final sale, non-transferrable to other products, and non-refundable.
Special Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. For additional details on such orders covered by Verlas Care, contact email@example.com.
International Orders (outside of the U.S.)
We ship to Canada in accordance with shipping policies for the U.S. however, all International orders including those shipped to Canada are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Returns for Repairs:
Upon successful inspection, your jewelry requires approximately 3 weeks for repairs. Additional scheduling information as seen below should be helpful in preparing you to receive your jewelry back within the expected timeline. Note: The Studio is unable to expedite repairs.
- We ship repaired items only on Fridays.
- Upon receiving your returned jewelry, we require 2-3 business days to inspect it. Upon successful inspection, we require approximately 10-12 business days to repair, resize or engrave a ring, replace chains when received tangled or broken, etc. This means that if your jewelry is expected to be repaired on Monday or Thursday, it will ship on the Friday of that week.
- If the Studio identifies any additional repairs that may be required but not reported by you, we will communicate such details and any additional charges to you. We will proceed upon your approval.
- If we require additional time, we will let you know once the return for repair has been fully approved.
We will be in touch with you with tracking details as soon as it becomes available.
Preparing Your Return:
To return an item to Verlas.com, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that your jewelry is tagged, unworn, and unmodified from its original frm.
- Include all original contents of your package, including certificates, when shipping back your order.
- For returns within thirty (30) days or sixty (60) days, ship your package prepaid and insured for the full purchase price of the product. Shipping charges will apply under the terms of the 30-Day, 60-Day, Engraved Jewelry, or those communicated to you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may choose to move forward with our shipping partner for insured shipping or arrange returns with a common carrier (for example with the post office, UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.). Should you choose your own shipping carrier, you will be responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of your returned jewelry.
- All returns will be inspected by our quality assurance team before we can process a refund. Upon receipt, Verlas.com inspects every product to ensure it is unworn, tagged, unmodified from its original form and no piece is broken/missing/damaged.
- When choosing your own shipping carrier, mail your return to the following address: Verlas c/o Direct From Factory Inc, 12E 49th Street, New York, NY 10017.
Verlas.com isn't responsible for merchandise that's not received or not returned in accordance with these terms.Questions about your order? Reach out to email@example.com.