More About Your Order
Every Verlas jewelry is handcrafted from scratch. Shipping timelines vary depending on your choice of jewelry. Client Care will always be in touch if we require longer to ship from the timelines provided below:
- 8-10 business days for Diamond and Gold jewelry (except Eternity Bands and Tennis Bracelets)
- 10-12 business days for Gemstone and Gold jewelry (except Eternity Bands)
- 10-15 business days for Platinum jewelry (except Eternity Bands)
- 15-20 business days for La Fleur Bands and Bangles, Platinum Rings, and Eternity Bands
Important to Note:
- Changes to any order will be accepted within 48-hours from placing an order. After that, you will require to place a new order with the updated info.
- A change in billing or shipping address will require a new order with the updated info.
- New order date will be considered for the purpose of shipping timelines.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive tracking information and your order will require 2-5 business days to deliver.
- Upon confirmation, our team will try their best to deliver orders around the requested timelines (without any guarantees). However, since every order is made from scratch, it may introduce unexpected delays. Weather conditions, updates in shipping schedules, air cargo availability, and other unknowns can also introduce unexpected shifts. Please plan accordingly.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request and pay for overnight shipping. Deliveries are not guaranteed by Verlas as timely delivery from the date of shipping depend on the shipping carrier.
- Orders cannot be canceled while in transit. We will require to receive the package back to our Studio before initiating it for a return.
- All packages are insured for the value of the shipment.
- All packages require a signature upon delivery.
- Re-routing a package to a different address requires a request to be raised with email@example.com. Re-routing is not guaranteed. It may cause additional delays with the package being held at FedEx/UPS or shipped back to the shipper (Verlas).