What is Clarity?
Clarity, one of the “Four C’s,” measures a diamond’s naturally-occuring imperfections (also called ‘inclusions’ or ‘flaws.’). Per gemological standards, diamond clarities are categorized as Flawless (F), Internally Flawless (IF), Very Very Slightly included (VVS), Very Slightly included (VS) and Included (I). Under 10x magnification, Flawless diamonds do not show any inclusions. Higher-clarity diamonds are rarer and pricier. However, many types of inclusions are invisible even to the naked eye, not to mention they give natural diamonds their unique character. Verlas strikes a balance between clarity and price point which is why we offer hand-cut VS and SI clarity diamonds certified by IGI. You can always contact Verlas Concierge for a different diamond clarity on your favorite Verlas designs.
Find the Perfect Fit
Measure Your Finger
The most important step is accurately measuring the circumference of your finger. We recommend taking your measurement a few times throughout the day to accommodate for environmental changes that may affect your ring size.
Here’s how you can do that:
• Grab a piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
• Wrap it comfortably around your finger, marking where it overlaps.
• Then, find the length of the string or strip of paper in millimeters to find the circumference of your finger.
Find Your Size
Use your finger’s circumference to find your ring size on our sizing chart.
Get a Perfect Fit
If you’ve followed step 1 and 2, step 3 should be simple. Receive a ring that fits perfectly. And if it doesn’t, just reach out and we’ll be sure to find a solution.
Download our complete Ring Sizing PDF here
Signature Cross Necklace
Verlas E-Gift Card
• Multiple selections of the same or different ‘Card Amounts’ do not combine to form a unique amount. Each selection will correspond to its unique code.
• A Verlas E-Gift Card can be emailed to the gift-recipient.
• All Verlas E-Gift Cards come with a validity of 1 year from the date of their purchase.
• The Verlas E-Gift Card is redeemable for any Verlas merchandise up to the prepaid value of the card.
• E-Gift Cards are stackable. This means that multiple E-Gift Cards can be redeemed at checkout.
• There is no tax charged upfront on the purchase of a Verlas E-Gift Card. However, tax applies to purchases made with the card, as with regular purchases.
• All Verlas E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be clubbed with a promo code.
• On merchandise bought using the Verlas Gift Card, refunds will be processed as Verlas Credit which comes with a 1 year validity.
• If you wish to purchase an E-Gift Card of a different ‘Card Amount’ or value, contact Verlas Concierge at email@example.com.
Full Transparency, No Markups.
We think pricing should be as clear-cut as our designer-quality jewelry.